Sunday, August 14, 2005

Busy Busy ....sorta

I KNOW you've been missing me. I can tell. I'm perceptive like that.

But I've been busy. Busy not so much in the sense that I've been overly productive. Well, at ALL productive, truth be told.

But I've been doing more hours at the knit shop. I've been trying to knock down the UFO count (two more done) (still haven't finished the hat).

I really have very little to show for my busy-ness.

Kinda sorta hoping for some actual productivity next week. Norm went and cleaned out the garage today. I think it was a challenge. Hmph. I suppose we are just about at critical mass..... we shall run out of underwear at some point this week if I do not do laundry.

Hmph. Those slacker kids.... they say indentured servitude is illegal. That's what you get when you go and send your kids to school. They get all edumacated.....

No comments: