Sunday, November 13, 2005

Two (copied from Ft. Worth AGAIN)

2 names you go by
1. Nance
2. Mom

2 things that scare you
1. getting my teeth drilled (found this one out recently-hmph)
2. Wild Water (no white water rafting for me)

2 of your everyday essentials
1. sunlight (how did I end up in the foggy valley?)
2. talking with my best friends

2 things you are wearing right now
1. My new fit so nice jeans
2. My new Danskos

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Sir Paul. Wednesday...I see him in concert for the third time!
2. Can't be done. Can't name just two.

2 things that make you laugh
1. Bobs
2. Normy

2 things you want in a friendship (other than honesty and respect)
1. Wicked sense of humor
2. Being who we are, and that's all good.

2 truths
1. Normy loves me.
2. So does God.

2 things you enjoy besides scrapbooking
1. road tripping with my family or Bobs
2. knitting

2 things you want really badly
1. to be able to buy the house next door so we can have a bigger lot
2. a housekeeper

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Back to see where my kin came from
2. All 50 states (have a few crossed off the list)

2 things you want to do before you die
1. see my girls find their passion
2. see my grandchildren find THEIR passion

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick
1. I cry when I get angry
2. I hold a grudge

2 things you are thinking about now
1. if we have one more person for dinner tonight, we're gonna have to move the kitchen table into the dining room.
2. that we are in no way gonna keep everything picked up

2 stores you shop at
1. Target
2. Bel Air

2 things that have changed about you in the last year
1. I've decided life is too short to let annoying details like miles keep me apart from friends.
2. That scrapbooking can be a hobby, not an all consuming obsession

2 things you have to do tomorrow
1. Go to tax class. But it's the last week...finally.
2. Go to Trader Joe's.

2 reasons you blog:
1. I need to write.
2. People tell me I'm good at it.

No comments: