Tuesday, December 20, 2005

One Lemulating

1 MINUTE AGO: reading the Ones list on Martin Chronicles and Messygoat
1 HOUR AGO: Trudging through the old CM junk so I can make 'workroom' a 'guest room'
1 DAY AGO: Working on Christmas gifts
1 WEEK AGO: Working on Christmas gifts
1 MONTH AGO: Thanksgiving Sunday at church, probably working on Christmas gifts
1 YEAR AGO: Not much different than this year
1 DECADE AGO: Spending all day every day at the hospital with Emma who had RSV and spent the week before her first Christmas in the hospital hooked up to Oxygen.
1 SCORE AGO (minus one cause it's more interesting): in college. Just broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years. Moving into a new apartment and thinking that guy that helped us move had potential....Jennifer said I should ask him out. She thought he would be perfect for me. Funny how I thought the same about HER husband.... We must know each other or something.
1 QUARTER CENTURY AGO: Freshman in high school. Finished with my first marching season. Thought I was all that. And I know this because the current high school freshman in the house thinks she is all that......

No comments: