Thursday, December 01, 2005

Funny Thing, Those Funny Things...

Often I crack myself up. Often, I am the only one laughing. But I soldier on....

Today I cracked myself up. I stated the obvious. It seemed a natural response in the situation.

Seems I made others laugh out loud too.

Sonic out the window.

Funny thing.

Honest.

And it will ALWAYS be "Pull the van over, I gotta PEE!" kind of funny. Even when we are wearing Depends for non-surgical reasons, we'll still be laughing.

Just won't need to pull the van over....

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Sorry, dude. I had to do it!

Elaine said...

Bwaaaaaahahahahaha!

I will never forget the look on that guy's face for as long as I live. I think I pulled muscles laughing that day. Wow.

Martha in CA said...

I wasn't even there, and it's funnier than hell to me!