Monday, June 04, 2007

Open Letter

This is an open letter to the woman in the silver Honda Civic in front of me in the drive-thru at Starbucks this morning.

First.... you cut me off. My car is bigger than yours and I would have hit you in your door. I would have won. Think about that....

Second.... if you have never used a drive-thru before, Monday morning at 7am at STARBUCKS is not the place to learn.

Third.... on Monday morning at 7am at STARBUCKS, in the drive-thru people just want their coffee. If you want breakfast, for all four people in your car.... Go. In. Side. At the VERY least, know what everyone wants and be ready to order it quickly. This is NOT the time to peruse the menu.

Lastly.... you are in the line at STARBUCKS. Wells Fargo Bank is next door and opens in 2 hours. If you NEED TO BREAK A FRICKIN' 50 dollar bill, they have some fancy schmancy new ATM's... Starbucks is not a bank. I know it's nice that they will take your credit card and I see that you used that. But asking the girl in the window to make change so you can give your kid in the backseat lunch money? Uncool. Especially since you, apparently, were particular about what kind of smaller bills, exactly, you wanted and seemed to get peevish that STARBUCKS could not provide you with exactly what you requested.

Sincerely,
The 7 cars behind you.

No comments: