Monday, December 11, 2006

Cause Stacy said....

1. My current favorite song is: Afterglow by INXS (JD Fortune, not Michael Hutchence) Or maybe Pretty Vegas. Same group. Same lead singer.

2. The last book I read was: "Read" implies finished. Can't remember last finished... Started Wicked a while ago. Haven't finished it and it's been so long I have to start over.

3. The last book I bought was: Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama

4. The last cd I bought was: Don't buy CD's.

5. Another CD I wanted but didn't buy is: Still don't buy CD's.

6. Right now, I'm wearing: Jeans, turtleneck, Danskos, proper undergarments.

7. The last gift I bought was: I can't POST that....

8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: Today. Reading a thread on ScrapShare. It cracked me right up.... but it's location humor so I won't bother directing you to the thread cause you had to be there.

9. My favorite holiday ornament is: Hmmm... so many to choose from. Maybe my Santa head. It certainly has a special place in my heart.....

10. My house smells like: Right now, nothing. Soon: Del Taco.

11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is: Go to gym. Take kids to school. Figure out what else on the list to tackle.

12. If I could sit on Santa's lap and believe that he'd bring me whatever toy I wished for, I'd ask for: MacBook Pro 17".

13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I'd shop at: I have to go with Amazon. Amazon has EVERYTHING.

14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, "I'm here to grant a Christmas wish," I'd wish for: Peace. In every way.....

15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: am tempted to tell them that I'd pay them to stop that infernal ringing.

No comments: