1. Who was your best friend?
2. Did you play any sports?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
1972 Blue Chevy Impala
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you considered a flirt?
I don't think so. Maybe....
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
Yes, yes and yes.
8. Were you a nerd?
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?
10. Can you sing the fight song?
No fight song. But I can sing the Alma Mater. Probably could play it on my flute even.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Then? George. Now? Mr. O'Brien.
12. What was your school mascot?
13. Did you go to the Prom?
14. If you could go back, would you?
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
We had first graduation and it was hot.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
We didn't have Senior Skip Day. We had Senior Munches. We all skipped on an officially sanctioned day with an activity. Knotts Berry Farm and someplace else. Can't remember now.
17. Did you have a job your senior year?
Summer after I worked at Disneyland and Woodward's Ace Hardware
18. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Quad and outside the band room
19. Have you gained weight since then?
20. What did you do after high school?
Went to college.